The town Miszkowice is located 550 meters above the sea level. It is quiet, secluded and mountainous town surrounded by beautiful forests and meadows. Holidaymakers can find here unpolluted nature and clean air which guarantees calm and relaxing sleep.
Our agrotourism is located on the verge of the village, close to the main road and nearby the old Catholic Church dedicated to All Saints.
The location of the agrotourism causes that it is a perfect place for people who like silence, serenity and the beauty of the nature, but also for those who want to look over our surroundings in an intensive way.
You can get quickly and without problems to the following attractions:
- Krzeszów Abbey, it is one of Poland’s official national Historic Monuments as designated 2004 and tracked by the National Heritage Board of Poland,
- Caste Książ – located in Wałbrzych within a protected area called Książ Landscape Park,
- the complex of Silesian weavers’ wooden houses, the so-called ”The Twelve Apostles” and „The Seven Brothers” from Chełmsko Śląskie,
- the medieval ruins of Bolków and Świny castles,
- adits from the uranium ore’s mines in Kowary,
- all year long tourist attractions in Karpacz,
- small town called Western City in Ścięgny near Karpacz,
- a horse stud in not so distant Łomnica for those who love equestrian sports.
Apart from these attractions, you can also go for field trips and short trips to many other touristic points of the Lower Silesia as interesting as those mentioned above.
The other beneficial point for many various tourist trips is the location of Miszkowice which is nearby the border with the Czech Republic (examples of trips, the golden city Prague, Dvůr Králové Zoo, ski trails in Žacléř, Mladé Buky, Malá Úpa, Černá Hora and Suché Skály).